My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tagged Again

What is it about me??? Do I invite Taggers? If I do, it's not intentional. Anyway, I've been tagged again, this time by my 'friend' Amanda. So here goes........

Seven Things:

To do before I die:
Star in a Broadway musical
Star in a Westend musical
Conduct a symphony orchestra (are you detecting a theme here)
Buy a complete designer wardrobe
Leanr to water ski
Go to the Oscars
Learn to ski


That attracted me to my partner:
Height (I come from a short family)
Hairy chest
Smile
Eyes
Sense of humour
Kind
Laidback

Books I love most:
Pride and Prejudice
To Serve Them All My Days
My Family And Other Animals
Anything by Sophie Kinsella
Anything by Marian Keyes
Anything by Penny Vincenzi
Bridget Jones Diary/The Edge of Reason

Films I love most:
Notting Hill
Love Actually
Sound of Music
Calamity Jane
Singing in the Rain
Miss Congeniality
Sister Act

Things I can't do:
Cook
Clean
Draw
Sew
Lie
Proof read
Cut in a straight line


Words of phrases I say most often:
For fucks sake
Did you have anything from the snack bar?
How would you like to pay?
Your feet are black
Have you cleaned your teeth?
What do you want for tea?
Did you have the last diet coke?

Comments:
You know this will be 5th time lucky for me posting a comment. Just wish I had a comment worth posting. Oh well, I could always slag off muscicals again. That always gets a laugh!!!!
 
testing
 
argh! Where has my wonderfully witty post gone? Or perhaps it was all in my mind?!!
 
Bob Fredericks is sulking!
Can't get to the latest post to see what Sara is up to!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?