My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Like Minds

Just had a fab weekend with some girly writing friends. We did nothing but drink, eat, and talk about writing........ total bliss!

Of course, today I'm suffering - having put on 4 llbs over the weekend. My fault entirely. I come off my diet and instead of being sensible I go totally mad. But it was fun. We also watched my all time fav film "Love Actually" late on Saturday night. You know, I'd forgotten what a masterpiece it is. And the others enjoyed it too - two of them han't seen it before - now, how weird is that?????

Update on my book....... there is no update...... still waiting.........

Comments:
I'm so jealous of your weekend! Glad you had a great time. I've still got my fingers crossed for a girly weekend *next year* !!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?