My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Reality TV..... love it

I love reality TV. Always have done. But even I was shocked when I realised how much I do watch at the moment: NZ Idol, 10 years younger in 10 days, Extreme Makeover, Amazing Race, America's Next Top model, Dragon's Den, Strictly Come Dancing.... I think you get the picture, - and that's just the shows which are on at the moment (and I can remember). Every week there seems to be another show to add to the list.

So, what is it that makes Reality TV so compelling? Seeing ordinary people doing extraordinary things? Seeing ordinary people doing dumb things? Seeing ordinary people doing what you'd give anything to do, given the opportunity? For me it's a mixture of all of them.

What do you reckon?

Comments:
Our is not to question why, ours is but to just sit and enjoy! Yes, I too love reality tv, in fact tonight is very busy with Strictly Come Dancing AND X-factor all in one night. Thankfully I'm a video ace. Hmmm, and I haven't remotely answered your question have I?

Well, I like to say it's the writer in me observing human behaviour, however, I think the truth is much simpler. I'm just nosey!
 
Nosey works - or as I always used to say "I just like to be aware of my surroundings."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?