My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We're off on the road to......

Seriously, I am NOT old enough to remember the Road To films with Bob Hope and Bing Crosby....... (okay, I might have seen them on TV, when they showed old b/w movies...).

Anyway, despite that I keep singing the theme tune, because FINALLY I have started my next ms. (Hands up anyone who's singing too). Those closest to me have been bombarded with different outlines as I try to come up with something that has sufficient hook/plot to sustain it.

I'd really set my heart on writing a YA paranormal mystery, the trouble is I suck at developing the sort of intricacies needed for a mystery. The top and bottom of it is I write 'normal' best. Normal with a twist is good. My new one (that feels good to write) involves a girl who does have an undeveloped gift to see into the future which she tries to harness... but that's as far as it goes.

Are there genres you'd like to write in, but struggle with?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?