My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tagged...

Maureen has tagged me with the Holiday Get To Know You Questionnaire

So here goes.... 20 questions:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? As I've never tasted egg nog it's definitely hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Are you telling me people put presents under the tree unwrapped?????? Nah...
3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white? Hmmmm, white if I'm trying to be sophisticated.... otherwise lots of gawdy colours.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Depends on when the kids nag me.
6. What is your favourite holiday dish? Only one????? Stuffing, mince pies, roast potatoes, xmas pudding... okay so that's four, sue me....
7. Favourite holiday memory as a child? Getting up at 4 in the morning and creeping into my brothers bedrooms to wake them up so we could open our pressies, which were at the bottom of our beds in pillow cases.
8. When did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth?????
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? One big glittery mess
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it when I'm inside looking through a window. Dread driving in it.
12. Can you ice skate? No
13. Do you remember your favourite gift? A batmobile with an ejector seat!
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family getting together
15. What is your favourite holiday dessert? Chocolate biscuit cake, mince pies, apple crumble, xmas pudding..... ooops done it again, I just can't stick to one!
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition? Don't have one.
17. What tops your tree? Fairy.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favourite Christmas song? And So This Is Christmas
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Like you need to ask..... yum, of course....

I tag: Amanda, Christina, Alyssa, Erica, Nell... you go girls....

Comments:
I can't stick to just one dessert either!
 
Thank you so much, Sara!!!
 
A fairy, huh? Sounds lovely! Thanks for the tag! I'll post tomorrow...after Thursday Thirteen. Whatever happened to your T13???
 
I keep forgetting to do it, Alyssa!!
 
Asking people to pick one favourite food and dessert was CRAZY man. Impossible.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?