My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh no.... not tagged again..

Yeah, it's clearly tagging season. Actually, I don't mind. I love reading about people, and tagging is a cool way to do it. So here goes:

Four jobs I've had: retail, bar work, Lecturer, Head of R&D

Four places I've lived: Northampton (UK), London (UK), Palmerston North (NZ), Havelock North (NZ)

Four favorite foods: Chips (fries), Apple Crumble, Marshmallows, Chocolate gingers

Four movies I could watch over and over: Notting Hill, Love Actually, Miss Congeniality, Pretty Woman

Four places I've traveled: Portugal, Hawaii, Israel, Bulgaria

Four places I'd like to visit: New York, New Caledonia, Hollywood, Austria

Four websites I go to daily: All the ones down the side of my blog, VeraKay, Backspace, AbsoluteWrite

Your turn.....

Btw, what do you think about tagging?

Comments:
I loooove Love Actually!

I like tagging, but every once in a while--it seems like when it rains, it pours when it comes to tags!
 
Swishy, I saw LA 8 times at the movies then bought it as soon as it came out on DVD!!!
 
Oh I love Pretty Woman, too! One of my faves. =D
 
I like tagging, preferably the short ones. It makes for a ready-made blog topic if you haven't come up with one already.

Chocolate gingers...hmmm. Sounds interesting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?