My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where there's a will........

If you've been reading my blog you'll know about my continual battle with Blogger.... not any more, honey!!!!

I've cracked it..... and quite by accident. When I was having problems staying in chats I was taking part in Diana suggested I use a different browser instead of Internet Explorer. So, I now have Firefox. And what do you know.... I can get into dashboard with very little difficulty. Yay, for me!

I'm still getting kicked out of chats, but a small price to pay...

What else to report???? Not a lot. Though I may have a little bit of news soon. I also have to confess to not keeping all my hundreds of resolutions. Blogging twice a week seems to have passed me by, as has walking 5 times a week. But I am writing at least 5 times a week - though my CPs are taking issue with the times it only amounts to a sentence. Buy, hey... did I mention quantity???? I don't think so.

What about your resolutions..... are you still keeping to them????

Btw... TV is looking good these days. Ugly Betty has just started and I LOVE it. House is coming back, as is Greys and Desperate Housewives ... and I'm desperately waiting for American Idol - that won't be for a while but the best thing for me is it's on 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) at 5.30pm...

Comments:
Glad you're back, Sara ;).

My resolutions aren't panning out exactly as planned either--I'm not getting in as much writing as I planned, but the days I get to it, it's been GOOD, so I can't complain.

Good for you though!
 
Yay on the new browser! My philosophy is, a little bit on the resolutions is better than nothing! :)
 
Swishy, I like that approach......
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?