Monday, February 12, 2007
Yes...... it's happened again
1. Despite having owned a dishwasher for over fifteen years, I still get a flutter of excitement when I open it and see everything is clean and sparkling (I'm writing this thinking omg what a weirdo!!!).
2. I regularly put something on the hob to cook, forget about it and go out (in fact I did this again today when I went out for a blood test).
3. When I was 13 during sewing lessons, I finished what I was making and said to the teacher: 'What shall I make next?' and she said to me: 'Bring a book and don't waste your parents money'.
4. Both times I was pregnant I ate 3 kingsize Mars Bars a day (and I don't even like Mars Bars).
5. I said my first word when I was 6 months (hello was the word) and I haven't stopped talking since!
6. My sporting claim to fame was beating the best tennis player in the school (and she also played for the county). The fact that I only won because of her errors, and not my skill, has nothing to do with it.
7. I have danced on the West End stage at the London Palladium - okay... I'll own up, I was on a tour of the theatre and we were allowed on the stage!
8. I stopped swearing in front of the children when my daughter at age 18 months sat up in her cot and said: 'for fuck's sake'.
9. I am such a list freak that I add things to my list after I've done them just so I cross them off.
10. I'm still trying to think of another one.... I'll update later - Desperate Housewives is just about to start
I still haven't thought of a number 10..... I also forgot to tag anyone.... rather than name names I'll let you decide, but don't forget to tell me.....
I came home from a softball game and told my dad that I'd hit a 'double'. He looked at me over his glasses and said, 'Was there an error involved?' And darn it if there wasn't. But that wasn't my fault!!!