My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.sarahantz.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Are we there yet????

Yes.... I'm just in the process of finalising the design of my new website with Emily my fab web designer... and I'm so excited. I can't wait to have it up and running. I've written the blurb for each page... and will no doubt want to change it... but that's ok because I can update the site myself.

And my blog will be part of it, so I'm not sure what happens to this one, I guess it gets redirected (too complicated for me to think about).

So... watch this space for a web announcement.....

Comments:
Oh, I am sooooo jealous! I bought my domain name but I have no idea where to begin with the rest. Can't wait to see it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?